Evaluation and evaluative consultation services are provided by Natalie Erikson, M.S. Ed., CMHC. Natalie is a Clinical Mental Health Counselor and Certified School Psychologist with extensive experience performing psychoeducational evaluations.
Comprehensive Psychoeducational Evaluation: $2200
Partial Evaluation: $1500
Abbreviated Evaluation: $800
Evaluative Consultation: $150/hour
Comprehensive Evaluations include:
- Intake session
- Standardized assessments in all relevant areas
- Review of previous records
- Social and developmental history
- Individual interview
- Collaboration with involved professionals as necessary
- Testing behavioral observation & analysis
- Evaluation report detailing scores, analysis, and recommendations where appropriate
- Summary of findings session upon report completion to review results
Partial and Abbreviated Evaluation components are determined on a case-by-case basis depending on specific client needs.
Evaluation services are not billable to insurance. We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards.
Contact: Natalie Erikson, (603) 226-1999 ext. 120