It is the mission of Warren Street Family Counseling Associates (WSFCA), Inc. to provide high-quality, family-based, and multidisciplinary behavioral and mental health care services to individuals, families and couples of the Central New Hampshire area.
In support of this mission, the Board of Directors of Warren Street Family Counseling Associates, Inc. have adopted the following beliefs:
• Individuals and families that come to our facility should be treated in a sensitive, respectful manner.
• Our facilities should feel safe, comfortable and welcoming to our clients.
• Teamwork and frequent collaboration among individual clinicians about their cases is supported and encouraged.
• Collaboration and communication with other community caregivers is a hallmark of the clinicians at WSFCA.
• Delivery of high-quality mental health services requires the courage to try innovative approaches.
• WSFCA is a resource to the entire community. Our staff is supported and encouraged to provide consultation, education and involvement in the communities we serve.
• We respect each other.
• We adhere to the codes of ethics of the professional groups represented by our staff.