As a leader in the delivery of mental health services since 1993 it is our goal to provide high-quality, family based, multidisciplinary, cost-effective care to central New Hampshire. Our treatment team of enthusiastic, energetic therapist are committed to providing innovative care. We accomplish this by frequent peer consultation and an ongoing quality assurance program that results in better care for you.
We serve the central region of New Hampshire from Hillsborough to Northwood and Manchester to the Lakes Region. Our primary office is located in downtown Concord and we have a satellite office in Pittsfield.
Warren Street Family Counseling Services and COVID-19
Warren Street Family Clinicians are taking the Coronavirus or COVID-19 very seriously and are implementing the following practices.
- We will be remain open on a limited basis to treat clients who are unable to access teletherapy. Please contact your clinician by phone (603)226-1999 or email.
- We are prepared to practice teletherapy using the HIPAA compliant video meeting platform Doxy.me which is easy to access on your computer or phone and free to use.
- We will waive all missed appointments fees related to illness, quarantine or self-quarantine due to exposure to COVID-19, and/or appointments cancelled due to concerns about exposure to COVID-19.
- We would ask that if you have been exposed to the Coronavirus that you cancel your scheduled in- person appointment and make alternative arrangements.
- We continue to be committed to provide the quality therapeutic services you deserve especially during this time of heightened health concern.
For additional information: